The admission process begins when the enrollment application and $100 application fee are received in the HT MBA Office.
For the Fall 2021 cohort, July 15, 2022, is the application deadline for all applicants including international applicants, this includes all supporting documents.
1. A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
2. A minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on a 4.0 scale.
3. At least two years of professional work experience.
4. A minimum TOEFL score of 70 iBT or IELTS 6.0 for applicants with a degree from a non-English-language university.
5. Two letters of recommendation on the organization’s letterhead, one must be from an employer.
6. A completed application package with supporting documents submitted.